Barbecue Grill May Have Started Fire

(Pittsfield Township, MI) -- INvestigators suspect a barbecue grill is to blame for a fire at a Washtenaw County apartment complex. Firefighters spent close to an hour working to put out a fire at The Pines of Cloverlane Apartments in Pittsfield Township last night. When they arrived just before 10:00, flames were coming out of a third floor unit. All residents were able to make it out unharmed, but two of the top floor apartments were severely damaged by the fire.